Products and Solutions
Unconscious Bias training is designed to help identify and eliminate biases that would
otherwise influence one’s behavior. We offer both an eLearning course as well as a
virtual workshop. Both are designed to help individuals understand unconscious bias,
and how to manage their bias during interactions with others.
MyUB™ – Managing Bias with Cultural Intelligence
With the science of cultural intelligence as the foundation, My Unconscious Bias (MyUB) is an interactive online course that provides real life examples and practical strategies for minimizing biased actions and decision-making. Participants will develop the skills to manage bias and learn how to reduce the application of bias in the workplace and beyond.
CQ is a proven way to manage the negative impact of bias.
This course will teach the learner to:
• Sustain the commitment to manage bias
• Recognize bias in self and others
• Develop the skills to interrupt bias
• Create an action plan
CQ®Your Bias – Manage & Recognize Bias
We live in a diverse world and we all have biases. This is a natural fact of being human. The CQ® Your Bias virtual workshop helps individuals understand unconscious bias, and how to manage their bias during interactions with others. In this highly interactive course, participants explore personal biases as well as the systemic bias present in societal and organizational practices, processes, and policies.
Using the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) framework, CQ Your Bias draws upon on research-based findings to provide strategies for disrupting bias in individual lives and organizations. Participants improve their self-awareness and develop the first steps for relating and working with cultural intelligence.
The CQ Your Bias virtual workshop uses the Cultural Intelligence Center’s e-learning program, combined with an interactive, live course led by an experienced trainer in unconscious bias.
This program will help participants apply research-based solutions for improving self-awareness and culturally intelligent strategies to make sure they do not act on biases. The overall objective is to learn how to manage bias in interpersonal and organizational interactions.
You Will Recieve
• MyUB™ e-learning course
• CQ® Your Bias participant guide
• Cultural Values Profile
• MyCV e-learning course
• Digital copy of Expand Your Borders, written by Dr. David Livermore
• Certificate of Completion that can be shared and added to your social media accounts
• Digital Badge to validate your accomplishments. Showcase your digital badge on your email, resume, and social media accounts!
• Understand why bias matters
• Recognize sources of explicit and implicit bias
• Identify systemic bias in our organizations/institutions
• Practice culturally intelligent strategies to disrupt bias
Begin Your Journey
Free Learning Portal Resources
Not sure where to start your Cultural Intelligence journey? Sign-up for our free
learning portal and enjoy the benefits such as: