We Help You Succeed
Most cultural competence programs focus on teaching information about different cultures (e.g. Indians versus Germans; Millennials vs. Boomers). Cultural intelligence takes a different approach. Based on more than twenty years of research across over 100 countries, we know that there are four capabilities that need to be developed in order to relate and work effectively with people from different backgrounds.
People We Work With
Expand your Professional Horizons
We offer solutions for individuals looking to improve personally and professionally. Benefits of Cultural Intelligence (CQ) In culturally diverse situations, CQ predicts:
- Personal Adjustment and Adaptability
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Negotiation Effectiveness
- Trust, Idea Sharing, and Innovation
- Leadership Effectiveness
Improve your personal success by developing your interpersonal effectiveness. We have a number of online courses, assessments, and public certification programs that are ideally suited to support personal and professional growth.
Professor Emerita, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
Solutions for Business
Whether you’re a small, mid-size, or large company, we will work with you to equip your leaders, teams, and staff to simultaneously advance the values and needs of your organization while adapting to the cultures touched by your organization.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
A full suite of CQ Assessments (self and 360°) and the Cultural Values Profile as well as versions customized for students, executives, staff, military personnel, and more.
A team of world-class facilitators ready to deliver engaging, interactive workshops on unconscious bias, cultural intelligence, and culturally intelligent innovation.
A growing library of courses for use as stand-alone offerings or as part of a blended learning approach.
CERTIFICATION AND TRAIN-THE-TRAINER PROGRAMS
Certification and train-the-trainer programs to equip your in-house team to use our assessments and workshops.
DIGITAL TOOLS AND BOOKS
Research-based videos, books, discussion guides, and other tools.
Audits and Strategic Road Maps to assess and plan your organization’s progress toward becoming a more diverse, inclusive, and culturally intelligent organization.
Solutions for Educators
We offer Cultural Intelligence and unconscious bias training and assessments that are based on rigorous academic research that has been published in over one hundred peer-reviewed articles in academic journals. Our educator and e-learning products incorporate the latest instructional design theory to enhance student learning and long-term retention. All of our Educational products are available with special discounted pricing for qualiﬁed educators.
TEACH CULTURAL VALUES AND CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE
- CQ Basic Plus Assessment – our premier educator product that includes both an individual Cultural Values Proﬁle and individual CQ Assessment, along with detailed feedback and comparisons to worldwide norms.
- MyCQTM – a two-hour e-learning course that integrates individual results from the CV Proﬁle and the CQ Assessment, including interactive exercises, quizzes, and examples to promote learning. Designed for use with the CQ Basic Plus Assessment.
- Cultural Values Proﬁle – an online inventory covering individual value preferences in ten different cultural value dimensions. Designed for use with the MyCVTM e-learning course.
- CQ Basic Assessment – a self-inventory of the four CQ capabilities, includes a detailed feedback report with comparisons to worldwide norms. Designed for use with the MyCQTM Basic e-learning course.
ADD CQ FOR ENHANCED STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS
Our special study abroad package has been designed to enhance the study abroad experience whether used to support shorter group trips or extended travel abroad. Special CQ Assessments are tailored for study abroad programs and include pre-travel and post-travel assessments as well as tips for enhancing the travel experience by using CQ. The MySATM e-learning course includes pre and post-travel modules and is designed to highlight the beneﬁts of exposure to other cultures.
Advanced CQ Certified Facilitator Professor, Waseda University, Japan
We offer Cultural Intelligence and unconscious bias training and assessments to Government entities, Faith-Based organizations, Students anyone else interested in learning about Cultural Intelligence.
Principal, Hwa Chong Institution
Vice President of Training at Young Life
Begin Your Journey
Free Learning Portal Resources
Not sure where to start your Cultural Intelligence journey? Sign-up for our free
learning portal and enjoy the benefits such as: